jueves, 15 de marzo de 2012

 Y es que vos me enseñaste tantas cosas.


When will I see you again? You left with no goodbye, not a single word was said,No final kiss to seal any seams,e in, know I have a fickle heart an, I I had no idea of the state we werd bitterness,And a wandering eye, and a heaviness in my head, me before,Baby, pleaseBut don't you remember?Don't you remember?The reason you loved remember me once more,hen was the last time you thought of me? Wut where I went wrong,the more I do, the less I kOr have you completey erased me from your memory?I often think abonow,but I know I have a fickle heart and bitterness, BAnd a wandering ye, and a heaviness in my head,more,ave you the spaGBut don't you remember?Don't you remember? me before,Baby, please remembThe reason you loveder me once ce so you coul breathe,I kept my distance so you would be free,And hope that you find the missing piece,lease remember me once To bring you back to me,Why don't you remember?eason you loved me Don't you remember?The before,Baby,pore,ll I see you again?When wi

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario